Campus Alerts of Constructions Sites and Access Interruptions.
Updated as of 8.31.15
CONSTRUCTION UPDATES: As summer winds down and the Fall Quarter comes upon us, we are completing several parking and roadway enhancement projects that will improve the campus driving experience. The following list outlines the affected areas/lot closures beginning next week with timelines:
- Kerr Hall Loading Zone repairs: August 31 - September 1
- Bus Loop/Bike Crossing area repairs: September 2 - September 7
- Bike Lane access North-South will be closed in this area.
- Clean Air Express bus drop off and pickup will be relocated on those dates to the University Plaza area next to the Information Kiosk, eastside.
- MTD bus service will drop-off/pickup heading North near Robertson Gym on Ocean Road and buses headed South will drop-off/pickup near Pollock Theater on Ocean Road.
- Lot 2 and 5 asphalt repairs: September 3 – September 4
- Lot 2 and 5 slurry sealant: September 8
- Lot 2 and 5 striping: September 12
- Lot 41 grading and base placement (West campus area): September 8 – September 9
- Orfalea Family Children’s Center west lot: September 9 – September 10
- Lot 45 – Devereux access ramps/curbing: September 9 – September 11
SPECIAL EVENT NEWS: New Student Convocation on the Commencement Lawn
- September 21: Due to this special event, the roadway from Lot 23 to the UCEN loading dock will be closed from 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm (no deliveries/pickups or access other than emergency vehicles)
* * *
For project locations, see the UCSB Campus Map at the website below: